Anime Wars
Naruto decides there should be more room for Konoha to grow, a Hokage needs room you know. Ichigo thinks the Soul Society should cover more land so the Hollows have less. Light needs more criminals in more places to kill. Edward wants to search for the Philosopher's Stone in more areas. Aang thinks there should be more than just 4 nations. Tamaki wants more Host Clubs to spread across the land, and with Honey as a weapon of mass destruction, it should be easy.

And what better place than another anime?
Anime Wars
Naruto decides there should be more room for Konoha to grow, a Hokage needs room you know. Ichigo thinks the Soul Society should cover more land so the Hollows have less. Light needs more criminals in more places to kill. Edward wants to search for the Philosopher's Stone in more areas. Aang thinks there should be more than just 4 nations. Tamaki wants more Host Clubs to spread across the land, and with Honey as a weapon of mass destruction, it should be easy.

And what better place than another anime?
Anime Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 6 anime Collide, it's up to you to decide the outcome.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About me,Saya Lockheart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saya

Saya

About me,Saya Lockheart Empty
PostSubject: About me,Saya Lockheart   About me,Saya Lockheart EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:08 pm

What to say about me...hmm... I'm a nice person umm girl or woman depends now xP
In real I am 15 years old and I can seem bipolar at times because I switch mood's too fast for a normal person to understand >.>
My character is a little lone wolf I mean she like's beeing alone but love's to be with friend's.She might seem superior but don't bother about that.If I seem to be in a real bad mood my RP will show it because my character will have the same attitude and I'm sorry for that,but really who can maintain a happy attitude when they are sad,really sad or hell angry? I think noone could.
If I seem to GM or anything near that please notice me so I could remediate it,it happen's to everyone and it's normal to make mistakes Razz
I really love to have friend's and to chat and even to battle but I won't show too much interest in that xP ,don't ask me why o.0
Well that's what Ican say about me o.o I don't know what else to add ^^'' so bear with me Razz
Back to top Go down

About me,Saya Lockheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Wars :: Welcome/Help Center :: Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: