Anime Wars
Naruto decides there should be more room for Konoha to grow, a Hokage needs room you know. Ichigo thinks the Soul Society should cover more land so the Hollows have less. Light needs more criminals in more places to kill. Edward wants to search for the Philosopher's Stone in more areas. Aang thinks there should be more than just 4 nations. Tamaki wants more Host Clubs to spread across the land, and with Honey as a weapon of mass destruction, it should be easy.

And what better place than another anime?
Anime Wars
Naruto decides there should be more room for Konoha to grow, a Hokage needs room you know. Ichigo thinks the Soul Society should cover more land so the Hollows have less. Light needs more criminals in more places to kill. Edward wants to search for the Philosopher's Stone in more areas. Aang thinks there should be more than just 4 nations. Tamaki wants more Host Clubs to spread across the land, and with Honey as a weapon of mass destruction, it should be easy.

And what better place than another anime?
Anime Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When 6 anime Collide, it's up to you to decide the outcome.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya

Saya

New Things Empty
PostSubject: New Things   New Things EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:24 am

I made some research and found some new village's that I didn't know they even existed in Naruto o-o''
Note-I don't say they are real or anything but I just found about them,and some pictures even show it,now that they are real or not I do not know.

List-

Cloud Village
Grass Village
Leaf Village
Lightning Village
Mist Village
Moon Village
Oni(Demon) Village
Rain Village
Stone Village
Sand Village
Sound Village
Snow Village
Star Village
Sun Village
Tenshi(Angel) Village
Waterfall Village

Note 2- They are in alphabetical Order

Picture-
New Things Naruto-VillageSymbols1
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi

Arashi Momochi

New Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Things   New Things EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 pm

I can validate all of these except for fire, lightning, sun, and tenshi, although I do remember a filller episode which had a location called Great Tenshi Bridge, so that one might be real. Fire and lightning I actually think might be confused with land of fire(leaf villlage) and land of lightning(cloud village, where Shiiro is from). And sun I've never heard of so I must do a little research on that.

I can in fact verify cloud, grass(on orochimaru's forehead protector during chunin exams), leaf, mist, moon(third movie, the circus one), Oni(one of the fillers, with the white demon), Rain(shigure and the umbrella ninja), Stone(aka rock), sand, sound, snow (from first movie), star(another filler), and waterfall(a mini-movie). Good finds!
Back to top Go down
Saya

Saya

New Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Things   New Things EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 am

I took fire as Leaf and Lighting is a typo ^^'' I looked at something else that's why I typed Lighting when it's Cloud around the list o.o
For Sun I don't really know about it but I'll try finding about it yet I don't know if I have time >.>' ; as for Tenshi I saw something with it and it had the Shadow village and Demon Village,if it's real I do not konw because the picture was shadowy and blurry.
Oh and if in need I will even get the Kage's ^^''' for some of those village's but not all > >'
Back to top Go down
Saya

Saya

New Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Things   New Things EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:39 am

I'll TRY getting info about Bleach soon and for Avatar don't ask me XD yet I'm not an expert in Bleach ._. so yeah try bearing with me o.O I hadn't seen you(Arashi) or Konorai to take Bleach and Avatar,I took Naruto and I will try resolving the Bleach problem but the Avatar I leave it to you...and Death Note I know for sure that Konorai know's EVERYTHING about it ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Things   New Things Empty

Back to top Go down

New Things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Wars :: Admin/Moderator Center :: Moderators and Admins-
Jump to: